I think we talked about holiday reading way back, but why not revisit it now with a few questions to gauge your habits - unless of course 'everyone' is away and no-one's around to answer them! Here goes, anyway:
- Have you been on holiday recently, and what did you read while you were away?
- Did your reading have some connection with the place you were visiting?
- Was your reading matter typical of what you read when you're at home, or does a trip away give you the chance to read something you don't usually pick up?
- If the latter, would you describe your holiday reading as light, or does freedom from work and household responsibilities give you space and time to tackle something heavier than usual?
- Have you ever found a great book (one you hadn't read before) in a holiday house, or have you found good local shops and done lots of book-buying on holiday?